charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

October 19, 2007

I am SOOO Scrapin This Weekend!!!

I have to work on my LO for the DT Tryout at my LSS!!! I just ordered the Christmas Limited Edition Kit at AMM!!! It is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to play with it and star at it when I get it in!!!!!!

I just ordered the cutest clear checkbook covers for my student aides for Christmas Gifts!!! I think the website is www.memorypurses.com!!! I think I bought the last 5. I am going to decorate them with cute pp and embellishments and put their initials on them with my cricut!! Then inside I will give them a gift certificate or just add a little cash in them!!!

I can't wait to get them in they are soooo cute. They even have the memory purses that you can decorate the outside of them!!!!

Off to Scrap!!! Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!! :):)

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

I can't wait to see what you did with the Xmas Kit from AMM! I LOVE that line!