charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

November 17, 2007

Horrible Day!!!

Yesterday was a really bad day for me at work!!! I really think it is time for me to move on!!!! The position is going nowhere FAST!!! I have no creative outlet there!!! I get paid pennies for what I do and some have the same position and get paid the same but are EXCUSED for some duties!!! How fair is that???????

I just don't understand some people these days!!!! You do your best and then you get blamed for some things that are not directly your fault!!!!

We have a huge communication problem where I work. Either some things will have to change, or the programs will be really messed up.

I NEED to find something that I am good at and love. I have a college degree for Goodness SAKE!!!!

I feel much better venting here!!!!

3 comments:

chenguna said...

hi charlotte. just wanted to pass by and give you some luv on your blog. luv all your lo and your kiddos are gorgeous specially the baby<--- a litte jealous me wants one. hehehhe She is soo chubby and cute. ok just passed by and checked out your blog. hope you have a better day tomorrow and be patient.
just when you think everything is soo bad you will see something amazing. <--- just wanted to uplift you a bit.

chenguna said...

^
'
'
'
Its meeh Michelle from AMM by the way just in case you are wondering. hehehe

Gabrielle said...

awww Char....I SO know how you feel!

My Dad use to tell us kids growing up to never let anyone use you as a doormat. Not that you are...but you know what I mean. If you are not being treated well, you deserve better!

When one door closes another opens!

Keep your head up! It will all work out in the end, and until it does....vent all ya want! :)