charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

February 8, 2008

April 2007 Calendar Page


Just catching up on last year of baby C!!!
Worked on this last night!!!
TFL!!!!!

4 comments:

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Charlotte, it's me!!! What a small and funny world. I have very vivid memories of Mr.Vic's bus. How are you? Your kids are beautiful. Would love to catch up more. Send me your e-mail. Have a great weekend.

Gabrielle said...

I love your calendar pages Char! They are so pretty!

Wendy said...

WOW, great job getting all those pics on there!

LOVE your photo banner btw.

Smiles,
Wendy
www.SweetMeDesigns.etsy.com

JILLian said...

wow charlotte this came out great!!! love all the little things all over. it makes you really look at it to see it all. just awesome!!!!!