charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

July 26, 2008

Very Sad Day....

My daughter's sitter passed away suddenly this morning in the hospital. I am still in shock. She was sooooooo good to my daughter. I know she adored Carolyn so much and she took such good care of her for all of her life. I just don't know how someone can go from being full of life and taking care of my daughter, to winding up in the hospital and then passing away?????? I just don't get it. I am so sad right now. I just can't believe I will not be seeing Mrs. Shirley everyday, twice a day. We would talk about flowers and Hobby Lobby all the time. She would always say, Oh boy it's "Blue Monday"!!! Jokingly of course!!!! I am going to really miss Mrs. Shirley and I just wanted to say that. She loved Carolyn so much and we loved her. I am grateful that we had her as long as we did. Thanks for letting me share some of my memories of Mrs. Shirley.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog...I'm sorry about Mrs. Shirley. Your layouts, especially Silly girl, is so cute! If you love felt letters, we have a new technique! We're going to release it next month.

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Charlotte, I am so sorry about the loss of your sitter. I sympathise (sp?) with you - later today I'm going to a funeral for my cousin's 6-week old baby boy. So sad.

Norma Kennedy said...

Oh my goodness Sweetie I am so sorry to read this. I am sorry that you and your daughter has lost a friend. Hugs, Norma

Heather Bares said...

Charlotte, I am so sorry. When we spoke on Wed, you mentioned that she was having some health problems, but it didn't seem that serious.

Staci Taylor said...

Oh wow, Charlotte, i'm so sorry to hear this! That is so very sad! Big hugs to you!!