charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

August 27, 2008

July Assignment

Ok, so I have no photo to share on my blog. :( Sorry!!!! I submitted this layout for publishing and it has to be a "never before seen on any website, blog or gallery" layout. If it does not get published, I will post it ASAP on my blog!!! However, you can come and take a peek at it over at Treasured Memories!!!!! :)

Challenges:
1. Must use 5 different products from 5 different manufacturers.
2. Create a collage of pictures.
3. Use 4-5 different prints.

Journaling:
There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day. - Alexander Woolcott

Supplies:

Patterned Paper:
Geta2z (Dulce Sunshine)
Basic Grey (Boxer)
Doodlebug Design (Limeade Chenille, Limeade lafleur
Scenic Route (Providence Richmond Street)
Scrapworks (Magpie Sprout)
Fancy Pants (About A Boy)
Making Memories (NW Delaney DieCut Scallop)

Flowers:
Daisy Doodles
Making Memories (Passport)
Creative Cafe felt Flowers
Heidi Swapp florals
Petaloo Box Blends

Ribbon:
American Crafts Premium Ribbon
Wrights Creative Classics Ric Rack
Making Memories (Passport)

Paint:
Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabber Pitch Black
Tim Holtz Crackle Paint in Mustard Seed

Buttons:
Creative Cafe

Chipboard:
Scenic Route Butterflies
Basic Grey Sutltry

Brads:
Little Yellow Bicycle Pearl Brads Delightful Collection

Letters:
Tiny Alphas Making Memories Black
Thickers Black Vinyl Poolside American Crafts

Rub-on:
October Afternoon

Other:
Green cord ribbon - Unknown
Green Sewing Machine Thread - Unknown
Green Embroidery Thread - Unknown
Yellow Embroidery Thread - Unknown


5 comments:

Heather Bares said...

you are killing me!!!! can't wait to see it tonight!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Are you deliberately trying to give me a heart attack??

vintage girl at heart said...

so very pretty.. you have a wonderful style!!!

Lauren said...

Charlotte, I can't wait to see it!!You sure know how to build the excitement!

Staci Taylor said...

Good luck with the pub, I hope they pick it up! Can't wait to see this fabulous creation!!