charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

September 9, 2008

My Poor Sweet Baby!!!




They did a chest X-Ray yesterday and Carolyn has pneumonia in both lungs!!!! I feel so helpless!! She looks so sick and tired. Her fever has gone down. Please say a prayer for her that she gets well soon!!!! She is such a sweet little angel and even sometimes smiles through all of this!!! They took blood from her yesterday and gave her a shot of antibiotics. The needle was huge, but she was a little trooper!!!! I have to take her to the doctor tomorrow to see if she is better. If she gets worse they will have to hospitialize her!!! But I really think she will get better. Thank you in advance for your prayers!!! :)
Here are some more lo's that I did through the hurricane.

4 comments:

Heather Bares said...

#1 - how exciting is it waiting for the Twilight movie??!?!?!?!? I can't wait!!! I just finished Twilight and am almost 1/2 way through New Moon. I LOVE EDWARD!!!

#2- poor Carolyn. I went through the same thing with Taylor when she was about 5 and she ended up in the hospital for a couple of days, but they took great care of her. I will be sending get well vibes her way!!!!

Staci Taylor said...

Oh gosh, Charlotte, I'm so sorry about poor little carolyn! Many well wishes to your sweet little baby!! On a happier note, I love all the layouts you've done!!

Norma Kennedy said...

Oh Charlotte I am so sorry to read about your DD and will say a prayer for her. On another note you have been ROCKING your layouts out lately !!!! Hugs, Norma

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Charlotte, you are gifted. Just accept it now. I love each of these new layouts, they are gorgeous! And I want to try a 6X12 format. Wished you could have been at CHA with me - the shopping was sooooo good! I am praying for your sweet baby girl, it is so hard to watch a baby suffer. Your good heart should kick in your karma, so I know she'll get well really super soon!!