charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

November 11, 2008

Got LOTD at CMK!!!!






Waaaaahooooo!!! They chose my "My 2 Hearts" Layout today!!!!!!!! I am excited!!!!!
Posting some new layouts. The last layout is the November Kit over at AMM!!!!
"You Are Beautiful"
"First Grade"
"Up The Hill"

8 comments:

Heather Bares said...

cute cute cute layouts!!!

Staci Taylor said...

Whoo hoo, your kit looks gorgeous!!! Such an exciting venture for you! Congrats on LOTD - very well deserved! :-)

Meg Giroux said...

Yipppeee Charlotte!!! congrats on layout of the day!
I just love this new calender kit you are doing!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Charlotte, these are beautiful as usual!! Congratulations, you deserve the honor!! How do I buy a calendar kit?????

Jen Martakis said...

WOOHOO Charlotte! That's so awesome and so are your layouts!!

Renee Lamb said...

congrats on the LOTD - not surprising as all your work is so cute! love your stuff and the calendars are way tooooooooooooo adorable and creative!

Lucy Edson said...

Congrats, Charlotte! I love how you made those paper flowers!!

OMG!! I love those fabric brads in your kit!! Those are adorable! Your kit looks great!

Jen Martakis said...

Hey Charlotte, I will gladly send all my snow your way. ;)