charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

December 3, 2008

Some Scrappy Stuff!






Just wanted to share some of my scrappy stuff I have been working on. My dd has been very sick with bronchitis!! Poor baby, she just can't get well after having double pnuemonia!!!! I am really worried about her. She has lost a lot of wait. I think it is just being in that day care with the other children. Here is what I did while I stayed at home with my sweet baby girl!

Also go check out my other PUBLICATION at Scrapstreet.com Magazine under Birds of A Feather!!!! It's my "Apple of My Eye" Layout!!!!!

6 comments:

Heather Bares said...

awwww, I hope baby girl gets to feeling better. I had the same problem with McKenzie when she was at day care. I had to make DRASTIC changes to help get her well.

Love the layouts and congrats on another publication!

Lucy Edson said...

So sorry to hear your little one has been sick! Hope she gets well soon!

Congrats on your pub and the LOs are gorgeous! I love the one with your son's faces! Too cute!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Charlotte, so sorry your girl has been sick. I hope she's getting better quickly!!! Keep us posted. I love the new layouts, esp. the sweet eyes one, she looks so big!!!! I'll keep y'all in my prayers!

Meg Giroux said...

Charlotte you just make the cutest layouts ever!
Hope your little one gets better soon!
congrats on the pub!!!
Have a great weekend

Staci Taylor said...

Gorgeous layouts as always Charlotte!! I'm so sorry about your little one - it's so sad when our babies are sick :-( I hope she feels better really soon Charlotte! Big congrats on your pub!

Jen Martakis said...

Oh Charlotte, I hope your daughter is feeling better. Poor sweetie. Lovin' all your scrappy stuff! Congrats on the pub! Yay!