charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

September 24, 2007

Happy Monday

Well it was a great weekend. Got a lot of scrapin done. I did a little chipboard album about Carolyn's little world. I loved doing it so much that I am working on my second one!!!
Got in touch with some old friends from highschool. I have not spoken with them probably in 15 years!!! IT was so nice to hear from them. They sent pictures of their families too. I hope to stay in touch with them!!

Gotta get to work yuk....

only 7 more days until we will know who made the Design Team Spots at A Million Memories!!!

2 comments:

just lisa said...

Hey, Charlotte - Congratulations on winning prizes from AMM. You must be so happy!!

just lisa said...

Hey, Charlotte! those chipboard letters are mainly KI Memories, (last years fall and this years valentine line) - also a couple of walmart chipboard letters thrown in there too. I just doodle a little on them. Thanks for asking and for always being so kind! Have a wonderful weekend!!