charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

September 3, 2007

Scarry Movies

My DH and I went to see the movie Holloween. It was very graphic and a little disturbing. As we sat down in the theater, we turned to our right and there sat a 4 year old boy with his mother!!!! We could not believe it!!!!! The language was bad enough yet along the horrible images!!!! I just don't understand people sometimes. And the funny thing about it was she covered his eyes during the sex scenes but not during the horrible graphic bloody parts!!!!!! And we wonder why some children act the way they do these days!!! And to think my son and daughter have to go to school with these children!!! I would never allow my children to view such horror!!! I even had nightmares!!!!! I just had to share this because it really bothered me!!!

No comments: