charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

March 12, 2008

100th POSTS!!!!


YAY I passed my 100th Posts!!!!!!!! Did not even realize it!!! So to celebrate I will give away one of my jewelry pendants with chain!!!! Just post a comment and I will pick a name out of a hat on Friday, March 14!!!! Whoever wins, I will need your mailing address!!!! Goodluck!!!

Here is what you will win!!! My original Hootie Owl Pendant!!!

14 comments:

Jeanne Pellerin said...

I hope I win!!!

Karalyn & Jason said...

That is so cute! Congrats!! :)

Amy said...

What a cutie! I'm sure whoever wins will love it!!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

I still hope I win!

Sunnymommie said...

so cute!!!! my daughter would love it.. ...If I dont win then I will buy it from you :D

Katey

krista said...

cute charlotte!! i love these :) happy 100th post!

Unknown said...

Congrats on 100! I rolled right over my 100th barely realizing it too!

Greta said...

very cute! what a fun give-away!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Happy 100th post.
Cute cute necklace..

Mom of Twins x Two said...

Congrats on 100 girlie!!!

I LOVE those little pendants...good luck with your shop!!

~Patti (PHutch)

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Did I win yet??

Jeanne Pellerin said...

How much longer till I win?

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Where's my freakin necklace already??

Gabrielle said...

OH OH OH!!!!!!!!!!!

AN OWL NECKLACE! :)

I love it! Congrats on your over 100 posts.