charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

March 26, 2008

Treasured Memories DT Assignment






Here Goes!!!
This was my 2nd attempt at doing this assignment!!!! Melissa gave me The BLUE Circle LaserCut KI Memories Cardstock, Buzz and Bloom Shout Out's, and the Yellow Taxi Cab KI Memories LaserCut Cardstock!!! URRGGHH!!! But I think I am happy with my end result!!! :)

Products Used:

Patterned Paper: Sassafras Lass, Fancy Pants
Die Cuts: Fancy Pants
Cardstock: KI Memories LaserCut Blue Circles, Yellow Taxi Cab, green Cardstock???
Chipboard: Kaiser Scrapbook, Buzz and Bloom, Maya Road
Rhinestones: Doodlebug Designs, Kaiser Scrapbook
Thickers: American Crafts
Stickles
Foam Flowers: American Crafts
Paint Dabbers
Black Ink Pen (acid free, lignin free)
Other: Scabble Tile Pieces, Resin, mod podge
Thread: Making Memories Primary, Yellow and Orange
Rubons: Fancy Pants

We had to choose at least 3 out of 8 challenges.

1. I layered patterned paper
2. I used sewing as a design
3. I journaled in a different way
4. I used "trash" as an embellishment(Scrabble Pieces)
5. I used lots of pictures

Techniques Used:

1. Hand Sewing
2. Hand Cutting
3. I used Scrabble Tile Pieces and covered them them with patterned paper. I put a coat of mod podge. I let that dry and covered the piece with Resin to give it a glass look.

Here it is!!!! I hope you like it!!!

7 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh, it's so adorable!!! I love the details on the butterfly section. Oh, and the details and stitching on the owl!!! He's too cute!! See you tonight!!

Heather Bares said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I can't wait to see it in person tonight!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

This is so pretty!! That green color is my favorite right now! I love how you met so many of the challenges AND it's still your signature style! Go 'head!

Lisa Fruge Johnson said...

I really like the colors of this lo and all the pictures!!! You go girl!!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love this you did a great job!!

Lisa Gautreau said...

Awesome! The first one was good too but the 2nd one really showed you off!!! Love the sewing!! See you tonight!

Gabrielle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Love all the elements!