charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

October 29, 2008

Design Team # 7 Assignment






"Future Photographer"

Ok, so we got to pick our kit this month. But when I got home, I was not feeling it!!! So I waited 2 weeks before I decided to start on it. I decided to put Jacob in this one since the papers are a little on the masculine side. We had to use 4 out of the 12 challenges Melissa gave us.

I used these:

1. Use Rub-ons on chipboard
2. Use Sewing to create a shape or other design
3. Use Paint
4. Distress

Products:
Craft n Craftin' Papers
Maya Road Chipboard Birds
Prima Felt
Owls - Courtesy of My fellow DT Member Jeanne Pellerin
Jenny Bowlin Crate Papers
Red Thread
Black Thickers
Ranger Paint
Metal Buttons Unknown
Cardstock Bazzil

I found some metal buttons and covered them with the Craftin' papers. Then I did some distressing by pulling back some of the cardstock and then painting the edges to show the other paper. For the birds eyes, I sewed French knots. I also used a Martha Stewart punch and created a scalloped edge on one of the papers. I added some X's on the Jenny Bowlin papers. I also sewed through and on the American Crafts Thickers for the title!!!

3 comments:

Heather Bares said...

charlotte, omg, this is gorgeous!!! I couldn't wait to see what you did the kit that you picked and you did a great job!!! I love it!

Lisa Fruge Johnson said...

Charlotte, I LOVE the colors and how you did this lo! I am amazed how 2 people using the same products can create such different lo's! Awesome!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Charlotte, this is fabulous!! My favorite part is the letter "e"!! And the stitching on top of the thickers!! It's all so good . . .