charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

October 31, 2008

Switching Photos!!!




One of our assignments for the Treasured Memories Design Team, was to switch photos with another fellow DT member!! This was so much fun. Really!!!!! I picked Mandi. I did a one pager, cause its my favorite!!! I gave her one of my custom Owl Buttons, did some hand stitching in the title, machine sewing, inking and used one photo 3 times!!! Used some October Afternoon rub-ons on the photos. Also added some Making Memories crystal brads, a fun epoxy clip, and a Heidi Swap crystal!!! I used lots of Sassafras Lass here!!! I hope she likes it!!!!! CLICK ON PHOTO TO MAKE IT LARGER!!!!

2 comments:

Heather Bares said...

that looks great!!!! I am sure that Mandi is going to love it! I haven't even started on mine yet, shame on me.

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Charlotte, she is going to love this!! I think you nailed this assignment - to scrap someone else's photos in your unique style. Hope you'll like the one I'm making for you as well!! I hope to post it soon . . .