charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

May 22, 2009

Fiora Close Up


Fiora Close Up, originally uploaded by FioraBlythe.

A Little Up Close and Personal Shot!!!!!

2 comments:

Meg Giroux said...

Charlotte this doll is soooo super cute!!!! I love it!

Heather Bares said...

she is adorable!