charlottecramer.etsy.com

Me At 35

Me At 35

Copyright Notice

© Charlotte Cramer. All content (including text, photographs, and artwork) is the property of Charlotte Cramer, except where noted. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Permission is required to copy, repost or distribute.

This Is Me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hi Everyone!!! I have been scrappin for about 8 years and I am addicted!!! Well, really more than that, but seriously for 7 years. I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I ♥♥♥♥♥ playing with them and being with my family. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!! My dh and I love scarry movies, smoothies and taking walks together!!! I love to read when I am not Scrapbooking!!!! I love to make things that make me and other people happy!!! I work full time at a University. I am a Dreamer... I am a photographer... I am a Scrapbooker... I am a Believer... I am creative... I am...
Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

May 22, 2009

Fiora


Fiora, originally uploaded by FioraBlythe.

Well, I finally broke down and bought one............ a Blythe that is!!!! So cool to practice my photography on too....and I have another on the way!!! Yes, they are expensive and addictive!!!! If you go on flickr and search under Blythe you will see all of the cool photos of everyone's Blythe dolls!!! Yes, I named her Fiora!!! What do you think?????


I have Frosty Frock on the way from Hong Kong!!! I have not named her yet.......any suggestions????????!!!!!!!!!!!They are not sold any where in the US. Blythe started in 1972 under Kenner. If fizzled out and now Blythe is back with avengence!!! LOL!!!!

It is a whole new world out there with lots of fun people talking about their new handmade Blythe outfits and the like!!!

I think Fiora is beautiful, however, lots of my friends think she is a little scary looking!! HEE HEE HEE!!!!

I can't wait to start all of my photo shoots with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

JILLian said...

She's cute! She really looks like you, which is kinda creepy. okay you have ANOTHER one on the way????? haha i do love the composition of your photo. And that dress is too cute she has on. :-)

Heather Bares said...

I *love* these dolls!!!